Personality tests have been around for ages, all over the internet and in books you’ll find endless information about personality traits. Whether you’re into horoscopes and astrology or you’re into all of those personality tests you find online, like DISC. Either way, we all have a general curiosity about our individualism. One thing to keep in mind when discovering your personality traits is to not take it so seriously and keep an open mind because believe it or not some of these are DEAD ON.
Take a look at this picture and at a glance, what is the first thing you see?! The very first thing!
1. The Wolf – The wolf represents guardianship, and people who are drawn to the wolf in this image form quick, passionate personal attachments. However, much like the wolf itself, they hide their soft underbelly and self-perceived weaknesses behind of wall of strength and intimidation.
2. The Tiger – Chances are high that the people in your life, even those who know you best of all, view you as a person who has been damaged, or as someone who needs looking over, protection, and delicate care.
3. The Baby Owl – The owl is traditionally associated with wisdom, a fact most people know, but most folks don’t know that it’s also associated with our shadow self, the inner self, the part of us we nurture with the arts and with spiritual devotion.
4. The Puppy – Seeing the puppy in this image means that while some people might think of you as being a Type A personality or as a bit distant or difficult to know, that’s not so. The truth is you want nothing so much as you want love and someone to frolic and play with, so don’t hold yourself back from doing that for even one second longer!
5. The Cobra – Since the time of the ancient Egyptians, snakes have been heralded as signs of wisdom and the protectors of royalty. While some snakes are poisonous, they are all powerful and they are all beautiful.
6. The Lion – Lion are known for being strong, dangerous, and regal, as well as for roaring their hearts out when it comes time to confront an enemy. Never apologize for passion and for your anger. It’s part of who you are, and the reason you get so mad is because you feel so passionately.
7. The Bat – If you saw the bat first, you hide how attuned you are to what’s going on around you at all times. Bats are known for being able to fly virtually blind in even the darkest conditions. While you might have full possession of your senses, like a bat you use alternative means to get to know your surroundings and the people in it.
Now, sit and think about your business, your team. What did some of your team members see? If we’re all honest with what we saw in this photo, we’ll be surprised at how accurate this may be. Using tools like this in your business will help you better understand team dynamic.
So… What did you really see first?