Information We Collect About You
- While visiting our Website you will have the chance to visit our web pages that may invite you to register for seminars or webinars, sign up to receive emails, marketing materials, and newsfeeds, or you may submit a resume and your contact information for a job posting There are also opportunities for you to submit information about a request for proposal.
- During these processes, we collect several types of information from you and about you as a user of our Website, including:
- Personal Information you may provide to us so we may contact you, such as: name, address, email, company, phone number, and other related information requested on our online forms.
- Your status as a client of Accelerate My Practice, now or in the past.
- Business contact information you provide to us in requests for proposals for services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. However, we will not request your Social Security number or state driver’s license number, nor any sensitive personal information, so please do not submit such information.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
- Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners, suppliers and vendors that provide services such as webinars, videos, training materials, books and other services.
Information We Track About You
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and is not intended to identify any specific individual.
- Cookies. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your use of our Website by using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- You may also receive cookies from third parties we engage to help us provide our Website, such Google Analytics, which we use to gather information about how visitors use our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- Provide information about products or services that you request from us.
- To respond to your inquiries for posted positions.
- Respond to requests for proposals.
- Subscribe to newsfeeds, blogs and emails.
- Provide you with invitations to seminars, conferences and other engagements.
- Collect anonymous traffic data and geographic location, derived from your IP address, and perform web analytics by using software and cookies.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Contractors, vendors and service providers we use to support our business and this Website.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Accelerate My Practice’ assets, in which case personal information we collect via this Website will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Accelerate My Practice, our customers, employees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, information security and other related matters.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 509 Scott Ave Suite 2-C Colorado Springs, CO 80863
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Notice to Persons Accessing this Website Outside the United States
If you reside outside the United States, any information you provide to us on this Website will be transferred out of your country and into the United States. If you do not want your personal information to leave your country, please do not provide such information to Accelerate My Practice. By providing personal information to Accelerate My Practice, you explicitly consent to the transfer of your information to the United States.
Third Party Websites
This Website contains links to third party websites, such as Facebook (for more information about our company) and Adobe (as an example of a trusted tool we use). These links and pointers to third-party websites are not part of the Accelerate My Practice Website. Accelerate My Practice does not make any representations or warranties regarding any third-party websites. These third-party websites might have privacy policies different from Accelerate My Practice’. We advise you to review the privacy and security policies of all third-party websites before you share any personal information. Accelerate My Practice is not responsible for any losses or damages in connection with the information, security, privacy, down time, content, or accuracy of materials of any third-party websites.